What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
I’m going to teach you step-by-step how to use online webcasts in your business to gain a loyal following, get more customers and again a loyal following.
- 5 must-have tools to make your webcast-hosting experience fun and stress free
- Why the content tease doesn’t work any more – and what to do instead
- The 8 features you need to consider before choosing any provider
- 8 proven tactics to engage and entertain your audience
- Pros and cons of the top three providers
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WebCast Strategies scores 64.34/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://webcaststrategies.com/content.php?page=cbank&hop=0, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: webcaststrategies.com you’ll also be taken through to webcaststrategies.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)